Followers

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

IS RELIGION KEEPING YOU SINGLE?

I just had the longest confusing conversation of my adult life that left me with this question, Is religion keeping women single? Evidently I have a very trusting face because people strike up conversations with me and tell me all types of things that I do not care about. Most of the time I do not repeat it because I don't retain the majority of it but this particular interaction left me in thought. She was going over why she thinks she is single and told me about several suitors and she used her religion to disqualify each man. In her mind she has set her future mate on some imaginary pedestal.

He has to be God like...









He has to be an active member of a church...

He can't be a member of her church...











Per statistics on any given Sunday there are 13 million more adult women than men in America's churches so sis.... 




So lets talk y'all. How much does religion play in your dating life and do you think it is hindering you or helping you? What does the bible say about dating? 

No comments:

Post a Comment