Followers

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Goals: Get Your Own

Goals: Get Your Own





So the news came out that Jill Scott is getting divorced after 15 months. 

*Disclaimer: I do not give a rat's ass about Jill's marriage and I am not judging because my marriage lasted a hot second so I have nothing sideways to say.*


Let us rewind to 15 months ago when hundreds of thousand women swooned and wanted what she had. Remember that? 


Jill's is not the only relationship I have seen coveted. Wiz and Amber...bad example...ummm wait..ok lets go with Will and Jada, Beyoncé and Jay, Gucci and Keisha, Bert and Ernie...etc. We want things & we have no idea what it takes to get them or keep them for that matter. So much time is spent to replicate something that we do not hold the blueprint to..


Those are not our lives. The majority of us are not multi millionaires and our men can not shower us with expensive gifts and take us on exotic trips several times a year. That's too much pressure to put on yourself anyway. Any time you try to be anything but you is stressful. Sometimes you want what someone has and the person that has IT does not even want IT.












Lets figure out what we really need for our lives and make those our goals. Lets tap into our dreams and focus on making them happen. You've attained your goals? Good now help someone else with theirs. Empower your neighbors, family, children, and friends. Reach one, teach one...yasssssss! 











I do not want Will and Jada's relationship but I would like to be connected to them for business purposes. I could care less about how they stay together because I am no Jada and I am not in a relationship with Will. I have to do what's best for me in my relationship and being like Jada may not work for my Mister. I love to see happy couples and I am an advocate of happiness. I just want people to be realistic and focus on what works for them  in life and in relationships. Watching someone else's life trying to duplicate it is the easiest way to fail. Sitting swooning over someone making their wife their WCW week after week...








Meanwhile he Facebook inbox diving acting single like he trying win an Olympic gold medal...



All I am trying to say is get your own goals girl!













Check out the story about Jill's divorce here: YBF

No comments:

Post a Comment