Followers

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

SICK OF THIS SHIT


All the things going on in this world and I still see men debating on how women are wearing their hair. Really?!!! Get yo life please! There is only one man that  I care about liking my hair and that's my man. Anyone else can kick rocks. And men the majority of women feel the same way. I have read articles that say we wear weave because we do not love ourselves. 














Who in the fuck told you that bruh? WHO? I will agree that society has some women so screwed up that they think all this extra stuff makes or breaks them but this is not true for ALL women. Some of us like weave because every now and then we like to look different. That. Is. All. It's that simple. We get sick of dealing with our hair at times so we do something convenient. Sue us! You do not understand our struggle but yet have the most to say.  You keep screaming you do not like weave yet you lust over weavetastic models.








And let me tell you betrothed, married, or otherwise spoken for men talking about what you do or do not like about hair...Why you in this conversation SIS? Hunh? You have one job! That one head of hair on YOUR woman. Leave the rest of us alone. Your chats about what you like or do not like make no sense and we don't care. Keep it! Share it with your woman and she may not care either. 










We out here dealing with so much everyday that worrying about how you feel about our hair is not necessary. I had an older man tell me today that he is sick of this nappy look and can not wait until women start back relaxing their hair.

I wanted to reach over my desk and snatch his tail across it but I love having things like power and food so I sat back and gave him a lesson. First of all sir, do not say that to another woman because it is rude. B, its a relaxer and not a perm, and tres (that's 3 in Spanish BTW) my hair is beautiful and your opinion was not warranted. Now how may I help you today?










So, men, have we learned anything today? 


No comments:

Post a Comment