Followers

Friday, August 25, 2017

Bitch You Tried It...


Nothing like trying to keep your composure when you hear this dreaded question....
 Can I touch your hair? Bitch what?!!!

Why is this even a thing? Why would you want to put your hand in somebody else's hair? What if it stank? What if I have something in my hair that you are allergic to? Touch my hair rub  your eye and it swells shut..then what?

Asking someone to touch their hair or doing so without their permission is rude. You are treating that person like an exhibit or a pet. Oooooohhh that looks soft, let me touch it. UMMMMM, nah! Get away from me!

As I was leaving a party one night, a stranger reached out and tugged my hair as I was walking by and I lost it. I asked for the music to be turned off so he could hear me. I went off! *I said a lot of things that my mama would not be proud of so I will not repeat what was said.*
Why in the hell would a grown man think that was a good thing to do though? Who raised him?
I am getting irritated just typing this and want to fight all over again..woo saa!

For anyone that thinks about asking someone to touch their hair or is thinking about reaching out to touch someones hair...


No comments:

Post a Comment