Followers

Friday, August 18, 2017

It Was All Good Just a Week Ago...



It Was All Good Just a Week Ago...



This is where we are with relationships currently....break up, block each other, and then post subliminal posts about each other. We have all seen relationships implode in front of our eyes on social media. We screenshot and discuss among our friends...don't act like I'm the only one! I do not care how many melt downs I see on Facebook,  I am always amazed at how much information people put out for strangers to see.

I always want to know what happened? I feel entitled to know what happened! I mean I was told about everything else. I saw where bae fixed you a hot dog, when he scratched your scalp, and how he liked to wipe the cat butter out of your eyes. I deserve to know why "we" broke up. You made this "our" relationship so I need to know what "we" can do make sure this does not happen again. I have invested time into liking pictures and reading updates about every minute thing you 2 did together so I need answers....

Seriously though, some things should not be shared and every relationship should not be broadcasted. I miss the days of people not knowing you were together unless they saw you in the mall or in Walmart together.  Nothing says I want to be with you for a while like a walk through Walmart.  Happiness is beautiful and I love to see happy people but relationships are fragile and should be protected. Build a strong foundation before you allow people in the door.

This probably will not deter habitual relationshippers, public melt downs, or over sharing but if just one person decides not to give us lurkers and bored folks shit to talk about then I've done my job. Now let me get back to my timeline...














4 comments:

  1. Either you eat her spaghetti or take her to Walmart to make it official πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸ½πŸƒπŸ½πŸƒπŸ½

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete