Followers

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

I'm Sked (Scared)

I'm Sked (Scared)


"Fear is temporary, regret is forever..."-Author Unknown


How many times have you talked yourself out of doing something because of fear? Some fear is good like the fear that stops you from quitting your job to sell dope and going to prison. That's rational fear..

So Kahlia Leo thinks I am funny and for some damn reason has asked me to participate in her comedy show on October 27th. Me? Funny? I am hilarious on Facebook. I tickle myself at times in my head...




But live and in person?! Man I am petrified! I have tried to come up up with a million excuses not to do it but why? Am I afraid of what people may say? am I afraid to fail? I am I afraid of looking stupid? YUP! All of the got damn above... 

I fought with backing out until I saw the flyer on Facebook...WTF!



Once I saw the flyer I knew shit had gotten real. I can't flake now..dammit! Now I have to get up there in front of folks and hope for a few lil giggles. If you come to see me and don't at least snicker then you will be shot with cheetos full of red fire ants dead in yo face. Think it's a game!
I have witnessed people bomb and the crowd start having random conversations about child support, chicken recipes, and who got sodas on sale while the person is fumbling on stage. Its painful to watch. At least give me the common decency of being quiet or talking to me because I like soda and sales. 



2 comments: