Followers

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Reading is Fundamental



Post a news article: Where that happen at? Who got shot? Did they die?

Post a flyer with all pertinent information on it: What time does it start? Where is it? Whose giving it?


Someone took the time out to share information with you so the
least you could do is read it. Is it that hard?

Does it take too much time? Talk to me because I really want to
understand. Help me understand so I can be more sympathetic 
because I am just a little depressed at the fact that a lot of people 
will not read or are just that lazy. Are you scrolling through social
 media like this


I need some answers people!
Lets do better and read whats put out there for us and questions are
 welcomed if you still did not get all the information you require. 

Deal? 








2 comments:

  1. DAMN skippy! You sho nuff right on that one! I used to hate when I was working at Archibald & Woodrow's, and everyone came to ME about info on an event, and they have access to the same info I have....damn shame...

    ReplyDelete