Followers

Thursday, September 14, 2017

JUST DRIVE DAMMIT!

JUST DRIVE DAMMIT!

If I get hit by someone on their phone, I swear I am going to roll out of my car and roll into the street screaming whether I am hurt or not. I need all my coins! Maybe these large settlements will make y'all asses stop facetiming, snapchatting, and facebooking while driving. People do everything but concentrate while driving. When I am sitting at a traffic light I look around and 75% of drivers are distracted..well 77.5% because my ass is looking at all y'all on your phones...













Is that phone really more important than your life and anyone else on the road? Can it not wait until you get to where you going?  Each day in the United States, approximately 9 people are killed and more than 1,000 injured in crashes that are reported to involve a distracted driver. Distracted driving is driving while doing another activity that takes your attention away from driving. Another ACTIVITY! The phone is just one distraction. A distraction can be anything...your dog in your lap, the food you eating, or your mind wandering off. We doing every and anything but paying attention to the road.


But why though? You can't make it 15 to 30 mins without being entertained?


Yes Obama, WE CAN. I have done much better over the years because I was a habitual texting driver until I came close to tearing up my car and 2 other people's cars. Since that...


I don't text and drive no mo! I want you all to be better than me. Do not come close to losing it all before you get yo life together. I scared myself straight and now I am trying to scare my friends straight one icy glare at a time..


No comments:

Post a Comment